2017 in Review – and What’s on the Horizon for 2018
As I look back, 2017 was an incredible year but 2018 promises to be even better.
I want to thank all of our employees, customers, and partners for their commitment to innovation and for being a part of Cogito’s mission: to improve lives through technology. I’m excited about the future, and I hope you’ll continue to join me on this wonderful journey.
Some of the achievements that made 2017 Cogito’s best year yet:
- We successfully deployed our solution to thousands of phone-based sales and service representatives in large, customer-focused enterprises, including amazing new clients and significant expansion of usage within existing organizations. We consistently heard from our users that Cogito is helping them meet their career objectives while they better engage with their customers.
- We doubled the number of Cogito employees! We welcomed talented individuals who are committed to innovation, client success, and helping people live more productive lives.
- We expanded our leadership team in key functional areas onboarding experienced executives with a track record of success. We hired key leaders in Product Management, Engineering, Client Development, Operations, Strategic Partnerships and Client Success.
- We moved to new office space. A great location and layout that helps our employees better collaborate and serve our clients.
- Our behavioral and data science teams made exciting discoveries and applied them in practice, directly leading to positive behavioral change within the call center.
- Numerous industry publications and analysts recognized us as a leader in key categories, including customer experience and Artificial Intelligence.
- We benefited from the support of great investor partners like Romulus Capital, OpenView and Salesforce.
With 2017 in the rear-view mirror, I look forward to the coming year. In 2018 we will:
- Bring augmented intelligence to a greater population of sales and service professionals across more enterprises – helping them be their best selves in every interaction and fostering a community of empathetic high performers.
- Lead our deployments to successful outcomes and create a set of advocates for our product; by ensuring it adds value to all constituents including supervisors, agents, executives and customers alike.
- Grow our partner ecosystem, leading a set of like-minded companies committed to improving human performance.
- Expand the Cogito team, thoughtfully hiring a diverse group of talented individuals who share our commitment to helping improve the lives of others through innovation.
- Ensure our clients have the most comprehensive and immediate insights into the voice of their customers, and have the means to build the brand trust that powers industry leaders to continued greatness.
I’m proud to have the good fortune of working with such talented, caring and creative professionals every day.